Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pre-Wedding Bug...

Bleh. I don't like feeling sick. It's not bad-sick...just a nagging cold. It all started the night of graduation when I got this amazing peach soda at Red Robin. I really, really liked it and was excited for my mom to try it as well. I neglected the fact that my mom had a cold and offered my straw (I mean, I had just graduated college. I was invincible, right? Hehehe.) Well, it turns out I wasn't. Invincible, that is. I got the cold sometime last week and now my voice is on the fritz. For the first time in my life I'm actually worrying about when it will come back. It would be so sad if I had to whisper my vows in 3 1/2 weeks! I'm also trying really hard to regain the 10 lbs. that mysteriously melted away over the course of spring semester. Of course...this is being hindered by the fact that all this drainage is making me sick to my stomach and taking away my appetite. Bleh.

1 comment:

  1. Awe Nikki, :( don't be sick. I love you and am praying for you.

    I can't wait to hear about your wedding and you better post pictures after it!

    ReplyDelete