Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Dream Come True

This isn't anything that happened recently, but it is totally something that God deserves a lot of public credit for, so I wanted to share. If you know me, you already know that I was born an only child. What many people don't know though, is that I spent my entire life wishing and praying for an older brother. Obviously, this is a little bit of a physical impossibility, but I figured it was worth asking anyway. Wouldn't you know that all along, God had it in His perfect plan to answer my prayers?

When I came to Cedarville as a freshman, He had two of the greatest guys I've ever met right here waiting for me. Almost as soon as we met, they adopted me as their little sister, and I finally had the big brothers I had always dreamed of! Now that they've both graduated and started their actual lives, we still are able to keep in touch, and honestly those phone calls are always one of the biggest highlights of my week. I adore these guys, and praise God for bringing them into my life. Thanks God, for answering our prayers before we even think to pray them!

No comments:

Post a Comment